Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Up To Date

Not much going on around here; just a few more pictures to show. James did well on his first test this semester and hopefully when he finishes this class it's only 2 more classes to go before Physician's Assistant school. Madelyn's out of preschool and is certainly stubborn when it comes time for James and I to teach and get her ready for kindergarten this July. Christopher is growing up so fast. He's a very happy good baby; only wakes up once a night to eat. His laughs are quiet but frequent and he sure talks to me a lot. I'm trying to get it on video but then he just get fascinated with the camera. Happy 8th Anniversary to James and I on the 17th!

01/18/09

01/27/09
02/06/09
Light really shows off the red in Christopher's hair. With his hair, blue eyes, and James' green shirt, he sure looks like an Irish baby, to me, in this picture...definitely gets that from his dad's side.

5 comments:

Meghan said...

That last picture of Chrissy Pooh is so darn cute. He's a little angel.

Anonymous said...

Dad and I love seeing Christopher with his brown teddy bear fuzzy with his matching blue & brown teddy bear rag quilt. :-)

So did Madelyn enjoy the Valentine cookie? Many thanks for helping me frosten them Wendy!

Bethany said...

Where's me lucky charms! Cute little Topher!

Mike said...

Is that a red head?

Unknown said...

Christopher is the cutest baby ever!! I just love him and wish I could hug and squeeze the little guy! Want to trade a naughty little one year old girlie for him ?? ;)