Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Wizard of Oz

Madelyn is very much into The Wizard of Oz movie right now. She can't get enough of it. She asked about it a few times because of the poster at Straw Hat Pizza, the musical Wicked decor at See's Candies, and the McDonald's Happy Meal toys. Sooo, I decided to go down to the garage and find my old VHS tape of it. She LOVES it. I think it's hilarious because she'll sit thru it telling me all about it and asking questions and then telling me the answers in her own way. She's so precious.


Her little brother is doing well, is big, and kicking like a real soccer player. Baby boy got some clothes in the mail from Grandma Collins (thank you) the other day and Madelyn decided that the 24mo. clothes would be perfect for her to wear. So silly.

We need a new camera, argh! Any suggestions? We need one before the baby is born of course but also before we go to Disneyland on the 14th.

1 comment:

Meghan said...

That is so cute, I think I saw the wizard of Oz for the first time in your gameroom apartment!