Sunday, July 29, 2007

My buzzet pixie and where she get's her Pixie dust.


This is a REAL picture of *The Eagle Nebula, M16; Located in the constellation of Serpens taken thru some NASA telescope.
I'm pretty sure it's one of those places fairies come from. That and mom and dad's western eucalyptus orchard. DON'T YOU DARE TAKE THAT OUT!
This week as been the same ol' thing. Thunder & Lightening storms everyday. Fun to watch but we can't go out to the pool as much as we'd like because the lightening is so bad. The pool pictures are of our Buzzet about to beat up the fountaints and of the battle face after her victory. I met two 14yr old girls at the pool that did their first of my 9 hour unpaid babysitting trial on Friday. They were awesome. I thought they were too good to be true but then I remembered everything I did when I used to babysit. It's just so hard to trust anyone with the statistics in this area, especially since James' works in the ER and sees so many of the wost cases of neglect and abuse. We're still on track for moving to CA in October and that's all there is to report. Michael & Heidi, let me know how to put videos on my blog, I've got lots of cute one's.
-Love Wendy

PS Just got my hair trimmed (for the first time) 3 inches since my awful original cut in December '05. Once picture is the week before I got it cut (longest my hair has ever been) and the other is the week I got the awful cut. I can't tell an inches difference in lengh since my current trim. I'm hoping to donate or sell it soon and go back to a long shoulder length.

No comments: